Safety-measures at Nordic Meetings & Events Expo 2020
We will, of course, take every precautions and measures needed, to ensure that our guests, exhibitors, speakers and crew, can safely participate in NMEE, without any worries.
We comply with all restrictions issued by the Danish Health Authority. The restrictions are gradually eased, almost day by day, and what applies today, has changed as we open the doors on September 2. Therefore, we are closely monitoring the development of the restrictions and adapt our safety policy to these changes.
As for now, we relate to the current restrictions
- We ensure that the number of participants at no time exceeds the allowed guests per m2
- Using real-time chip tracking, we will know exactly how many people are in the different areas
- We will have extra crew, to ensure that we comply with the instructions from the Danish Health Authority regarding hygiene
- We will design the central locations logistically (restaurant, toilet, entrance, wardrobe and the like) in order to minimize and secure queue formation
- Guests that are showing symptoms of Covid-19 will be denied access to the EXPO
- We will set up distance markings to remind people to keep a good distance to each other
- We will clearly mark where to walk in the exhibition halls
- There will we dispensers with hand sanitizer at every central location
- We will offer gloves, masks and hand sanitizer
- All exhibitors will have hand sanitizer available for guests and stand staff
- Exhibitors have obliged to both cleaning and sanitizing of contact points through both days
- We will offer the opportunity to participate in online lectures
- We will offer the opportunity to speak with all exhibitors in virtual meetings
We look forward to welcome you at Nordic Meetings & Events Expo in September.
Should you have any questions about the Expo, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.